During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Exceed your expectations.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
All of the above forms will need to be completed by all new patients. Please feel free to download these forms, print, and fill them out, prior to your first visit and/or consultation. To view these forms on your computer, please make sure you have the latest version of free Adobe Reader, which you can get here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/