The Actions of Medical Ozone
- Activates the immune system in infectious diseases
- Improves circulation and the use of oxygen within the cells, thereby optimizing blood supply to all parts of the body
- Stimulates detoxification in the liver, kidneys and throughout all of the body’s cells, thereby removing built up toxins.
- Has stimulating properties that fuel the regeneration of damaged joints & degenerative discs
- Works as an anti-inflammatory and reduces inflammation
- Is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and has anti-cancer and anti-aging effects
- Resolves chronic pain
- Increases antioxidant defense systems in the body
- Stimulates mitochondrial energy production and thereby reverses the underlying cause of degenerative diseases
- Has healing effects on diseases such as, chronic fatigue, auto-immune diseases, diabetes, dental infections, macular degeneration, herpes infections, chronic hepatitis, and interstitial cystitis
How Medical Ozone is used
- Only used by and under guidance of medical professionals who are trained and certified
- Autohemotherapy: Patient sits in a chair and has about 6 ounces of blood removed from a vein in his/her arm (just like having blood drawn for a blood test) into a sterile IV solution bag. Ozone is then injected into the bag with the blood and gently mixed in order to ‘ozonate’ the blood. The patient’s ozonated blood is then infused back into the same vein through a sterile closed system. This therapy can be combined with UBI therapy in the same session.
- Rectal Insufflation: Self-administered like an enema, but oxygen-ozone gas is used.
- Nasal or sinus treatment
- Prolozone therapy: Ozone is injected to body tissues following injection of numbing medication and nutrients.
- Ozonated oils: These can be applied topically, inhaled, ingested, or used as a suppository.
Here’s what patients are saying about our Ozone Therapy!